Shimano XTR CS-M9100 12-Speed Cassette
The pinnacle of Shimano’s mountain bike groupset range, the XTR CS-M9100 12-Speed Cassette combines low weight and incredible shifting. The Hyperglide+ sprockets have contoured shift gates giving rapid, accurate shifts even under extreme pressure and their hard anodising / nickel-plated finish increases durability and service life. Using alloy, titanium and Chromoloy in the design balances wear and weight, raising the performance bar for cassettes.
- Alloy five beam spider carrier with three alloy, five titanium and four Chromoly sprockets make this a lightweight, stiff and durable 12-speed Micro Spline MTB cassette
- Hyperglide+ sprockets have a computer-designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in 1/3 faster shift time than current HG cassettes providing seamless, smooth operation even under load
- Wide ratio gearing allows more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control in ever-changing trail conditions
- Sprockets are cut away extensively and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Sprockets use hard anodising and nickel-plated finish for added durability and resistance to corrosion
- For use only with Micro Spline freehub bodies
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For use with Shimano 12-speed SIL-TEC chains
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 357 grams (10-45t), 367 grams (10-51t)
There are no reviews yet.