Shimano XT M8000 11 Speed Cassette 11-42T
For thrashing along the flats or climbing tough gradients, the Shimano M8000 XT 11-Speed Cassette has the gearing range to keep you satisfied on the trails. This is a premium grade component, with construction to match. A combination of steel and aluminium shaves weight without sacrificing durability or reliability. To add even more durability to the teeth, Shimano has included a chrome-plated finish. The smooth and crisp shifting synonymous with the Deore XT range from Shimano is present here thanks to the Hyperglide sprockets, which have been computer designed with contoured shift gates which help the chain move between gears without snagging.
- High-performance 11-speed Dyna-SysII cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Light and durable 42T sprocket
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For 11-speed HG-X11 MTB chains
- Sprockets: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-37-42T
- Weight: 434 grams
There are no reviews yet.