Shimano XC702 MTB Shoes
The Shimano XC702 MTB Shoes provide performance and comfort for a range of off-road disciplines. They incorporate trickle-down technology from the brand’s top drawer S-PHYRE models and include the latest ULTREAD™ XC compound in the outsole for enhanced durability and high traction. Reinforced with carbon, the stiff sole improves pedalling efficiency, maximising watts transferred through the pedals, and this is paired with a breathable, lightweight synthetic leather upper, which wraps the foot for an almost glove-like fit. Closure is via two BOA dials, providing plenty of room for adjustment.
- Lightweight SHIMANO ULTREAD XC rubber outsole delivers competition-grade grip that lasts
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit
- Rider-tunable spikes (sold separately) allow riders to select and swap spikes to match riding styles and conditions
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre reinforced midsole
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforation and lightweight mesh/TPU combination bring superior fit and comfort
- Dual independent BOA® L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilise foot, maximises power transfer and efficiency
- Cleat compatibility: Two-bolt SPD
- Stiffness rating: 8
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 300 grams (size 42, per shoe)
There are no reviews yet.