Shimano Ultegra ST-R8150 Di2 Mechanical Levers Pair
Perfect for upgrading a rim brake bike, Shimano’s Ultegra ST-R8150 Di2 Mechanical Levers Pair offers 12-speed electronic shifting and powerful braking.
Near instantaneous, precise gear changes are actuated by just a light press of the appropriate lever, even when the drivetrain is under full load, and the E-Tube app adds shifting customisation options. The fully or semi synchronised modes automate certain elements of the shifting for a smoother ride and the lever functions can also be altered and personalised.
Braking is always assured with the Servo Wave lever in connection with the Super SLR calipers, bringing improved power and modulation for the utmost confidence and control. Small and large hands can be comfortably accommodated by using the lever reach adjust and the hoods have also been improved ergonomically for greater comfort.
These mechanical brake shifters need to be wired into the Di2 system.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise – just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- Full and semi synchronised shifting programable
- Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences
- Semi synchronised shifting means when a front shift is made the rear mech will automatically correct to the appropriate ratio
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the mechanical Shimano STI
- Servo Wave brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with Super SLR brake calipers, increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Wired connection to the front and rear derailleurs with SD300 series wires (not included)
There are no reviews yet.