Shimano Ultegra ST-R8150 Di2 Mechanical Lever Right
Offering 12-speed electronic shifting for riders who prefer a rim brake, Shimano’s Ultegra ST-R8150 Di2 Mechanical Lever Right provides effortless, accurate gear changes and reliable stopping power. Designed to be used with Super SLR brake rim calipers, power and modulation are available in abundance and the reach can be fine-tuned to suit all hand sizes.
Shifting is as easy as pressing a button, with the lever functions able to be programmed via the E-Tube app to perform in a variety of configurations. The app can also be used to select full or semi synchronised shifting modes, where certain sprocket changes occur automatically to maintain an ideal cadence. The system uses a single, internally mounted battery (not included) and wired connections for fantastic speed and reliability.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise – just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- Full and semi synchronised shifting programable
- Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences
- Semi synchronised shifting means when a front shift is made the rear mech will automatically correct to the appropriate ratio
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the mechanical Shimano STI
- Servo Wave brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with Super SLR brake calipers, increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Wired connection to the front and rear derailleurs with SD300 series wires (not included)
There are no reviews yet.