Shimano Ultegra ST-R8150 Di2 Mechanical Lever Left
Shimano’s Ultegra ST-R8150 Di2 Mechanical Lever Left combines 12-speed electric shifting with rim braking – perfect for riders who wish to upgrade their non-disc bike to Di2.
The Servo Wave brake lever is designed to be used in conjunction with Super SLR brake calipers to provide power and modulation for confidence-inspiring control on fast, twisty descents. Reach to the lever can be easily adjusted so that all hand sizes can be accommodated and the ergonomic levers fit neatly under the fingers.
Sprocket changes are accomplished incredibly swiftly with just a light press on the lever, and lever functions can be personalised using the E-Tube app. The app will also select full or semi synchronised shifting modes, which add a degree of autonomy to the system, simplifying gear changes and ensuring that an appropriate cadence is maintained at all times. This mechanical version of the shifter needs to be wired into the battery and derailleurs to work.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise – just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- Full and semi synchronised shifting programable
- Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences
- Semi synchronised shifting means when a front shift is made the rear mech will automatically correct to the appropriate ratio
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the mechanical Shimano STI
- Servo Wave brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with Super SLR brake calipers, increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Wired connection to the front and rear derailleurs with SD300 series wires (not included)
There are no reviews yet.