Shimano Ultegra R8100 Rim Brake Caliper Rear
Shimano’s latest version of a classic design, the Ultegra R8100 Rim Brake Caliper Rear has power aplenty thanks to the dual-pivot, Super SLR-EV design. The caliper is light and stiff, with the improved brake arch proportions providing more power and an easily modulated linear response to lever movement. There is clearance for 28c tyres and cartridge-style brake shoes for easy toe-in adjustment, whilst the spring tensioner makes centralising the caliper a cinch.
- Ultegra components offer an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
- Dual-pivot calliper brake with Super SLR-EV design for quick linear response, increased rigidity and improved braking power
- Must be used in conjunction with super SLR levers for the correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction
- Spring tension adjuster for precision set-up
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy setup
- Added clearance for compatibility with 28c tyre size
There are no reviews yet.