Shimano Ultegra R8060 Di2, STI Levers for TT/Triathlon, Pair
For the rider looking to put dial their best performance on the day, the Shimano Ultegra R8060 Di2 STI Levers for TT/Triathlon, Pair are conceived for that all or nothing effort, and sit seamlessly on your time trial bike, providing you with the easy-shifting and braking power you need to perform at your best.
Weighing just 138 grams in all, this lever and button setup is designed for a low profile aerodynamic interface on your tri-bars. Sitting seamlessly and offering a fully customisable setup, this gearing is equipped with the Ultegra R8000’s headline Synchro shifting pattern, allowing one single shifter to control your front and rear derailleur simultaneously. Single shift buttons on either side, this lever uses a full Di2 electronic shifting, providing millimetre accurate, pinpoint, precise shifting instantaneously and on-demand.
- TT/Triathlon dual control lever (2 x 11-speed)
- Model number: ST-R8060-R
- Average weight: 138 g (pair)
- Full synchronised shifting programable
- Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter button either side can control both front and rear derailleurs
- Fully customisable to meet your riding preferences
- TT bar STI use single shift buttons either side
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers
- Provides excellent ergonomics when riding
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- For use with E-tube electric cables (not included)
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
There are no reviews yet.