Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 11-Speed STI Levers, Pair
Intelligent electronic shifting that meets your demands, the Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 11-Speed STI Levers offer an almost unparalleled level of personalisation and adaptability for the discerning, detail-oriented rider.
At the upper end of Shimano’s latest R8000 Ultegra groupset, these levers provide one of the most accurate and reliable shifting experiences possible. Offering up a programmable function by means of Synchro shift technology, you can route all shifting through one single lever, and control with one hand the gearing of both your front and rear derailleur. A semi-synchro pattern provides you with the ability to have the rear derailleur automatically select and maintain the proper gear ratio to keep you surging forwards, too.
Clearer separation between the shifting buttons leading to more defined and tactile gear changes, you can be sure of a direct response, even when wearing gloves. A wider reach adjust range giving you the ability to bring the gear and brake levers closer to your handlebars and offering a better fit for your hand, these levers are ergonomically designed for comfort when braking, or simply when riding in the hoods.
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 11-Speed STI Levers
- SLR Brake Cable Set
- Model number: ST-R8050-R
- More intuitive shifting operation
- Updated features and a more defined click feeling
- Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and tactile shifting
- Customizable functionality to match the rider’s style
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift on or off
- E-Tube project
- Programmable function
- Wider reach adjust range
- 2 x 11-Speed
- Excludes: Electrical cables
- Includes: SLR brake cable set
There are no reviews yet.