Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double Chainset – HollowTech II 53/39
Ask any rider what a chainset is about, and they’ll tell you that it’s about rigid power and precision machining. With unbridled and unrelenting power seemingly at odds with the concept of honed and perfected design, you’d be mistaken for thinking that something like the Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double Chainset – HollowTech II 53/39 simply couldn’t exist.
Part of the Ultegra R8000 family, this chainset affords the rider a technical specification that assures you of a rigid, unwavering and reliable chainset on which to power your performance. Using Shimano’s HollowGlide construction on its outer ring, this chainset doesn’t flex at all, and with HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks, this chainset saves weight whilst making sure that none of your efforts is lost when you’re putting down even your biggest load.
Designed for use with an HG-EV chain and compatible with 11-speed cassettes, this chainset makes use of Shimano’s HollowTech II bottom bracket technology to fit your bike. With an increased axle diameter affording even better stiffness, you can be sure to ride more efficiently than before. Using a 53-39 toothing setup, this chainset is ideal for the rider with power, looking to guzzle up the flat and gnarl their way up that short climb. With improved shifting through new tooth shaping, this chainset also allows for an easy pick-up and drop-down, assuring you of a top rate transmission.
- Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II
- Crank Arm Length: 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB
- Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Weight: 690 g (53-39T)
- HollowGlide construction for improved stiffness
- Compatible with 11-speed drivetrains
- For use with HG-EV chains
- HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks
- Integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
There are no reviews yet.