Shimano Ultegra R8000 Compact Chainset – HollowTech II 50/34
Putting the power down, translating torque into trailblazing speed, the Shimano Ultegra R8000 Compact Chainset – HollowTech II 50/34 is designed for stiff, rigid reliability when under load, giving you the strong basis you need to chase that personal best on the road.
Making use of Shimano’s HollowGlide hollow outer chainring with an improved and stronger spider to eliminate any possible flex, this compact chainset assures you of absolute efficiency at every level. A 50-34 tooth configuration giving you the depth of gearing to explore the highest summits and to pursue the long flat straights with equal assurance, this is a versatile choice for peak performance riding. Designed for use with 11-speed HG-EV chains for even better engagement, this chainset is compatible with frames using O.L.D 135 or 142mm, and with a wide gear pitch spacing increasing clearance, you benefit from greater space in and around your bottom bracket.
Using a HollowTech II bottom bracket, this chainset’s outer chainring uses a HollowGlide shaping that promotes superior pick up and shifting between your front rings. A 43.5mm chain line and a net weight of just 674 grams in all, this chainset remains lightweight whilst assuring you of a high-performance threshold. Steadfast and reliable for your ride, this unwavering, unquivering chainset is perfect for your riding needs.
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring
- Chainring teeth developed to work with 11-speed HG-EV chains
- Provides greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Industry-leading HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks
- Wide gear pitch spacing increases clearance
- Compatible with O.L.D. 135 / 142 mm frames and 410mm chainstay length
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface
- Model number: FC-R8000
- Crank construction: HOLLOWTECH II
- Crank arm length: 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Bottom bracket: SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- Weight: 674g
There are no reviews yet.