Shimano SD502 SPD Sandals
Perfect for casual touring, running errands or commuting on warm days, the SD502 SPD Sandals are a Shimano classic. They combine the comfort and airiness of a sandal with the efficiency of a stiff, 2-bolt SPD compatible sole unit and can even be used on flat pedals with the included cleat-cap. A semi-rigid Power Transfer Blade improves the shoe’s pedalling abilities without impeding walking when off the bike and a comfort liner means that they can be worn with or without socks.
- A true cultural icon, now with fresh looks and updated specs
- Improved sizing option (standard sizing) to provide a better fit
- Comfort liner for sock-less riding, although wearing socks is highly, highly recommended
- Semi-rigid Power Transfer Blade for improved walking comfort and efficient pedalling with significant power-loss reduction
- Stiffness rating: 4
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 360 grams per shoe (size 42)
There are no reviews yet.