Shimano RX8W SPD Womens Gravel Cycling Shoes
Shimano’s RX8W SPD Women’s Cycling Shoes are designed for performance, be that on gravel or over mixed terrains. They combine a super-stiff carbon sole for efficient power transfer with a synthetic leather upper that’s supple and closes around the foot using a BOA dial and Velcro strap. For those times when you’re off the bike, abrasion-resistant TPU lugs and anti-slip pads increase traction. Silvadur™ technology has been used for the inner sole and keeps your feet fresh and improves the longevity of the shoes. Finishing the shoes off perfectly is the foil camo finish that is sure to turn heads on your rides.
- Featherweight gravel shoes with a unique foil camo finish
- Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole
- Stripped-back, abrasion resistant TPU lugs and anti-slip pads for the best balance of weight reduction, pedalling performance and off-the-bike capability
- One-piece, synthetic leather, surround-wrapping upper provides perfect holding power and absolute all-day comfort
- BOA® IP1 dial with 1mm micro-adjustment and single velcro toe-strap to find your perfect fit
- Silvadur™ antimicrobial inner soles keep the shoes fresh, no matter the conditions
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedalling efficiency and stability
- Anatomically curved Shimano DYNALAST eliminates angles and conforms better to the natural contours of your foot
- Subtle reflective detailing on the heel to ensure rider safety
- Sole stiffness: 10
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 265 grams per shoe (Size 42)
There are no reviews yet.