Shimano RT-MT900 Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock Rotor 160MM
The 160mm RT-MT900 Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock Rotor is the pinnacle of Shimano’s mountain bike rotor range. The heat generated by braking forces is dissipated using a number of technologies and designs that help keep the rotor up to 100°C lower than it would otherwise be. This cooler temperature provides increased braking performance and less fade. The precision-cut braking surface helps clear the pads in muddy conditions, keeping braking quiet and consistently powerful.
- Revolutionary stainless steel / alloy three-layer sandwich construction that manages heat
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 degrees centigrade
- When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 degrees centigrade
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface as a fin to providing added cooling
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Center-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up
- Precision-cut braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance
- Centre-Lock compatible
There are no reviews yet.