Shimano RC902 S-Phyre Womens Road Cycling Shoes
Shimano’s flagship model has been updated; introducing the RC902 S-Phyre Women’s Road Cycling Shoes. Now stiffer, with an improved fit, more support and increased comfort, the RC902s pair a mesh and microfibre leather upper with a rigid carbon sole. The ‘anti-twist’ heel cup prevents movement of your foot during hard efforts and big power outputs, be that in a sprint or up a punchy climb, ensuring all your watts gets translated into speed.
A new 360° surrounding upper wraps the foot, keeping it stable, distributing pressure evenly and eliminating excess weight. Perforations in the material keep breathability high and there’s a Silvadur treatment applied to prevent the growth of bacteria.
The Dynalast™ profile and refined toe box ensure comfort is maximised and allow the shoes to accommodate a wider range of foot shapes. The latest BOA® Fit System Li2 dials take care of closure, ensuring micro-adjustments are precise and release is fast.
- Reinforced microfibre leather and mesh upper
- Heel cup with anti-twist stabiliser
- Toe box shape refinement to accommodate a wider range of foot shapes
- 360° surround wrapping upper
- Carbon fibre composite midsole
- Dynalast™ carbon fibre outsole with level 12 stiffness
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance
- Dual low-profile BOA® Fit System Li2 dials allow fast and precise micro adjustments and quick release
- Powerzone lace guide
- Expanded cleat adjustment range
- Replaceable heel pad
- Compatibility: Three-bolt road cleats
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 225 grams per shoe, size 41
There are no reviews yet.