Shimano RC902 S-Phyre Road Cycling Shoes
Light, stiff, supportive and comfortable, the latest generation of S-Phyres, Shimano’s flagship road cycling shoes, have been updated once again. The reinforced upper, constructed from microfibre leather and mesh with perforations for enhanced breathability, utilises a 360° surround wrapping that stabilises the foot and is secured using dual BOA® Li2 dials for micro-adjustment and quick release.
The toe box has undergone refinement to comfortably accommodate more foot shapes and the anti-twist heel cup increases pedalling efficiency and reduces movement within the shoe. Application of a Silvadur treatment prevents the build-up of bacteria over time, keeping your shoes feeling and smelling fresh ride after ride.
The Dynalast™ carbon outsole is Shimano’s stiffest to date, so no watts are lost when you’re putting down the power. It’s compatible with three-bolt cleats, and the expanded range of adjustment makes it easier to dial in an optimised position. A replaceable heel pad means you’ll be able to preserve your carbon sole and take advantage of the benefits of these shoes to your performance season after season.
- Reinforced microfibre leather and mesh upper
- Heel cup with anti-twist stabiliser
- Toe box shape refinement to accommodate a wider range of foot shapes
- 360° surround wrapping upper
- Carbon fibre composite midsole
- Dynalast™ carbon fibre outsole with level 12 stiffness
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance
- Dual low-profile BOA® Fit System Li2 dials allow fast and precise micro adjustments and quick release
- Powerzone lace guide
- Expanded cleat adjustment range
- Replaceable heel pad
- Compatibility: Three-bolt road cleats
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 235 grams per shoe, size 42
There are no reviews yet.