Shimano RC502 Road Cycling Shoes
A mid-range road cycling shoe that blends performance with comfort and support, the Shimano RC502s borrow technology from the top-end S-PHYRE models. The nylon sole is reinforced with carbon, making it stiff and efficient, while a low stack height further improves power transfer and stabilises the foot. A combination of mesh, TPU and synthetic leather is used for the upper, and a new pattern brings enhanced breathability and fit, wrapping the foot for a customised feel. A BOA dial and velcro strap take care of closure, allowing plenty of room for adjustments.
- Lightweight, high-performance road shoes with unparalleled power transfer, benefitting from S-PHYRE trickle-down technology
- Upgraded upper pattern and material improves fit and breathability, while reducing weight
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, providing a glove-like fit and eliminating hotspots
- Super low stack height helps stabilise foot, maximises power transfer and efficiency
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance
- Mesh/TPU/synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability
- Light carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- BOA® L6 skeleton dials ensure precise fit and comfort
- Stiffness rating: 7
- Cleat compatibility: SPD-SL/LOOK
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 240 grams (size 42, per shoe)
There are no reviews yet.