Shimano R550 SPD SL Road Pedals
An SPD-SL road pedal for entry-level use at a great price. The Shimano PD-R550 SPS SL Pedals offer a wide, lightweight resin body that provides a large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support, whilst reducing weight. Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit for hassle-free riding all year round. The low profile platform with open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments.
Easy to clip into and release but with stable fit for maximum power transfer to the pedals. Wider cleat and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional SPD systems.
- Shimano R550 SPD SL Road Pedals (left and right)
- Shimano SM-SH11 6-degree (yellow) float SPD-SL Cleats
- Wide spring tension adjustment range
- Larger entry target for easier engagement
- Composite body
- Extra-wide platform for maximum efficient transfer of power
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and wear
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution
- Model: PD-R550
- Claimed weight: 310 grams per pair
- Adjustable tension
There are no reviews yet.