Shimano PD-M8140 XT Flat Pedals
The aluminium-bodied PD-M8140 XT Flat MTB Pedals from Shimano are an excellent choice for trail and enduro-style riding for riders who don’t want to be clipped to their pedals but still want a secure pedalling platform. With 10 pins per side to bite into the shoe, there is plenty of grip for a secure connection whilst still allowing foot position adjustments to be made as required. Sealed cartridge bearings keep dirt and grime at bay and the pedals spinning smoothly on the chromoly axle. They are available in two sizes so that the level of support can be tailored to the rider without carrying excess weight or wider pedals than necessary.
- Deore XT level PD-M8140, is a concave platform pedal offering excellent grip and support
- Aluminium body
- Ten steel pins per side deliver trail or enduro riders the ideal balance of connection to the bike and pedalling stability
- Comes in small-to-medium, 100mm x 105mm (shoe size recommendation 36-44) or medium-to-large, 110mm x 115mm (shoe size recommendation 43-48) for optimised support and rider-tuned performance
- Pins, screwed in from the back for easy maintenance
- Low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearing chromoly axles
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 461 grams (S/M) or 505 grams (M/L) per pair
There are no reviews yet.