Shimano MW5 Dryshield SPD MTB Shoes
Mud, puddles and rain are an inevitable part of off-road riding, but the protection offered by Shimano’s MW5 Dryshield SPD MTB Shoes goes a long way towards making each ride more comfortable and enjoyable. Intended for mountain bike use, but equally well suited to winter gravel riding or wet weather commuting, the shoes feature a grippy rubber sole unit that is compatible with SPD-style two-bolt cleats.
The synthetic uppers have a DRYSHIELD® membrane for wind and rain protection but are also fleece lined for cosy comfort and additional warmth. The insole has a fleece liner too, meaning that the foot is insulated against the cold all the way around. A high neoprene collar helps keep the ankle warm, prevents mud, water and grit from entering the top of the shoe and traps warm air inside, whilst the lace flap does a similar job across the top of the foot. Quick fastening and easy adjustment are assured by the speed lace system and 360 degree black reflective detailing increases visibility in low light.
Please note, these shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Built for riders without an off-season
- DRYSHIELD® membrane with fleece liner keeps feet warm and comfortable in rain, wind, cold and mud
- Lace flap and neoprene ankle collar keep out water and dirt
- Speed lacing system allows fast, easy adjustments and a secure fit
- Adaptable cup insole with fleece liner
- 360 degree black reflective printing for better visibility
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction and grip
- Compatible with SPD pedal systems
- Stiffness: 5
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 390 grams per shoe (Size 42)
There are no reviews yet.