Shimano XTR M9100 12-Speed Chain and Quick Link
The XTR M9100 12-Speed Chain and Quick Link is Shimano’s top off-road chain and is a third quicker at shifting than Hyperglide systems even under load. The SIL-TEC surface treatment technology, which coats the chain in PTFE increases durability and keeps the chain running more smoothly. Hollow pins save some weight and the design of the outer plates reduces the chance of getting chain suck even in muddy conditions. The inclusion of a quick link means easy, tool-free assembly and disassembly.
- 126 links
- Super narrow lightweight 12-speed Hyperglide+ chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains have computer designed plate profiles to operate seamlessly with Shimano DCE 12-speed chainrings and cassette sprockets, resulting in 1/3 faster shift time than Hyperglide systems even under load
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- SIL-TEC surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner and outer links and rollers that is smooth running and increases durability
- Zinc-Alloy plated inner and outer links
- Hollow pin for added weight saving
- For use with 12-speed HG+ drivetrains
- Comes complete with Quick Link which enables fast tool-free chain assembly
There are no reviews yet.