Shimano M8050 XT Di2 Rear Derailleur GS Medium Cage
Shift effortlessly with power and accuracy thanks to the Shimano M8050 XT Rear Derailleur, available here in the GS Medium Cage edition.
Whether you run a one-by or double chainset, this premium electronic rear derailleur is sure to satisfy even the most discerning mountain biker. When used with a compatible Shimano Di2 XT shifter (sold separately), the gear changes are instant, powerful and superbly accurate.
Shimano’s Synchroshift system allows for programmable simultaneous shifts with the front derailleur (sold separately), enabling single lever operation for maximum efficiency.
Shimano’s Shadow Plus technology keeps the mech up and out of harm’s way, so you can forge a path down the toughest trails with confidence in the safety of your rear derailleur.
- Specifically designed to work with Dyna-Sys 11-speed cassette and drivetrain
- Customisable shift speed within Multi-shift
- Instant response
- Seamless, powerful gear change even under high load
- Single lever operation
- Rider-programmable shift mapping
- Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchronised Shift
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Maximum low sprocket: 42T (2×11-speed) 46T (1×11-speed)
- Minumum low sprocket: 40T
- Total capacity: 35T (Di2 system limited)
- Model number: RD-M8050-GS
- Weight: 319 grams
There are no reviews yet.