Shimano GRX 810 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
Part of a new range of components that bring reliable, smooth gear shifting to your gravel and adventure riding, the GRX 810 Mechanical 11-Speed Rear Derailleur has been engineered to deliver crisp, uninterrupted shifting regardless of the road surface. An innovative adjustable stabiliser keeps the chain tight so that chain slap is eliminated, leaving your drivetrain quiet and predictable. Pair the derailleur with the current road Dual Control Levers to experience the same silky upgrade that’s perfect if your local training roads are a bit rougher then preferred.
- Adjustable chain stabiliser prevents chain slapping and drops
- Switch stabiliser ON/OFF to match the terrain
- Gravel-tuned clutch tension
- Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain
- Smooth and reliable mixed surface shifting
- Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers
- For use with a double chainset
- Compatible with 11-speed cassettes and 11-speed HG chains
- Top sprocket: Maximum 11T / minimum 11T
- Low sprocket: Maximum 34T / minimum 30T
- Maximum front difference: 17T
- Total capacity: 40T
There are no reviews yet.