Shimano GR9 MTB Shoes
Shimano’s GR9 MTB Shoes are a great choice for enduro and downhill riding, offering a good connection to flat pedals and with plenty of grip thanks to the MICHELIN® rubber outsole. Speed laces are quick to tighten, release and adjust and there’s a lace flap that works as an extra barrier to debris. Your feet are well cushioned by the padded ankle collar, and protected from knocks by the robust toe cap. With a mesh and TPU upper, less water is absorbed and the shoes dry quickly.
- Premier downhill/enduro shoe for flat pedals with unparalleled grip, durability and protection
- High-grip exclusive MICHELIN® rubber outsole
- Armored lace shield provides extra protection from debris
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection
- Speed lacing system allows fast, secure adjustments
- Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 390 grams per shoe (size 42)
There are no reviews yet.