Shimano GR5 Womens MTB Shoes
Perfect for casual riding on or off-road on flat pedals, Shimano’s GR5 Women’s MTB Shoes have a skate-inspired style that also looks good off the bike. Technical features include a sticky sole with a flat central section for easy repositioning and more deeply treaded areas at the front and rear for traction when walking. Scuff guards around the toes and padded ankles provide protection and comfort whilst the combination of mesh and synthetic leather in the upper keeps the shoe breathable.
- Lower-profile, skate shoe silhouette
- Improved toe and ankle protection
- Updated mesh and synthetic leather upper to reduce weight and increase breathability
- Tried and tested sole mould design with stickier proprietary Shimano rubber compound
- Stiffness rating: 6
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 350 grams per shoe (size 42)
There are no reviews yet.