Shimano FC-R9100-P Dura-Ace Power Meter Crank Set HollowTech II without Rings
Give your top-end Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed drivetrain and your training an upgrade, and add the FC-R9100-P HollowTech II Power Meter Crankset. Supplied without chainrings, you can simply replace the cranks on your existing setup for accurate and reliable power data recordings. This unit is completely waterproof, so you can train with power no matter the conditions, and the transfer of outputs to your compatible head unit via Bluetooth or ANT+ is instant.
The integrated battery provides over 300 hours of ride time before it requires recharging and the crankset is easy to maintain. One of the most accurate power meters out there, results will be within +/- 2% of your true readings.
- 2×11-speed HollowTech crankset
- Accurately calibrated strain gauges are integrated inside both left and right crank arms, this provides a stable measurement system through rotation from both sides for extremely precise data
- Bluetooth and ANT+ with wireless firmware update and data acquisition system
- Easily rechargeable integrated battery with fully waterproof reliable electric system
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- Bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rolling and increased durability
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Battery life: Over 300 hours of ride time
- Please note: Chainrings not included
There are no reviews yet.