Shimano EW-SD50 E-tube Di2 Electric Wire
The EW-SD50 E-tube Di2 Electric Wire is part of Shimano’s electronic gear configuration that allows the removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires. This electronic format eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminants, corrosion, and stretching and provides effortless gear shifts.
The latest Di2 gear systems use a fully removable individual cable system from the battery indicator junction box enabling fine-tuning with the correct cable length to each component for easy and tidy fitment. EW-SD50 wires are required to connect either the SM-JC40 external junction or the SM-JC41 internal junction to the rear mech, front mech, battery and handlebar battery indicator box.
EW-SD50 individual wires are available in varying lengths so there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables and they utilise reliable and secure water-resistant connectors for trouble-free use in all conditions.
- Di2 electronic groupset cable
- Connects either the SM-JC40 external junction or SM-JC41 internal junction to the rear mech, front mech, battery and handlebar battery indicator box
- Available in varying lengths
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors
- Compatible with 6700 series Ultegra 10-speed Di2, 6800 series Ultegra 11-speed Di2, 8000 series Ultegra 11-speed Di2, 9000 series Dura-Ace 11-speed Di2, 9100 series Dura-Ace Di2 plus all Shimano MTB Di2 and STEPS systems
There are no reviews yet.