Shimano EW-SD300 E-tube Di2 Electric Wire 650mm – 800mm
Made for use with Shimano’s electronic groupsets, the E-tube Di2 Electric Wire 650mm – 800mm connects the components together for reliable signal transmission.
Please select the most appropriate length, these cables cannot be trimmed to length.
Image for illustration purposes only, not indicative of actual length.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- E-tube STEPS EP8 uses a fully removable individual cable system enabling fine-tuning with the correct cable length to each component for easy and tidy fitment
- EW-SD300 wires use a slim 3.45mm diameter plug, they can be connected to EW-SD50 wires with the use of EW-AD305 adapter (sold separately)
- EW-SD300 individual wires are available in varying lengths, there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables
- Reliable and secure water-resistant connectors
There are no reviews yet.