Shimano ET502 e-MTB Shoes
Designed for e-mountain biking but just as well suited to touring and other disciplines where comfort is required on and off the bike, the Shimano ET502 e-MTB Shoes maximise efficiency on flat pedals. The proprietary sole consists of three parts; a semi-rigid midsole plate, a Shimano-developed block pattern for traction on a range of pedals and a trekking outsole to encourage a natural heel strike and foot roll over any terrain. The upper is breathable to keep your feet comfortable on hot days and the shoes close around the foot using laces alongside a Mini Power Strap for additional stability.
- Engineered to be the perfect e-bike shoe with maximum pedalling efficiency and walking comfort
- Lace closure with Mini Power Strap for a secure fit
- Breathable upper material for all-day comfort
- Toe box protection and reflective details for rider safety
- Three-part proprietary sole construction – power transfer blade, 360° traction with Shimano-developed block pattern and smooth, curved trekking outsole
- Stiffness rating: 3
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 357 grams (size 42, per shoe)
There are no reviews yet.