Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9250 Di2 STI Mechanical Lever Right
Designed for use with rim brake calipers, the right Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9250 Di2 STI Mechanical Lever boasts an ergonomic hood shape to ensure a comfortable and secure hold. The hood body accommodates SD300 wire ports, that when used in conjunction with an SD300 wire (available separately), communicate with the derailleurs after one of the intuitively positioned gear shift buttons on the side of the lever has been pressed. Gear shifting is rapid, and although this right-hand lever usually controls the rear derailleur, its shifting behaviour can be completely customised by the E-TUBE app. An additional SD300 wire port is integrated into the design so that satellite shifters (available separately) can be connected.
Working optimally with Shimano’s SLR rim brake calipers, the carbon levers allow precise and powerful control of the brakes. Additionally, the lever blade’s reach can be adjusted to enable all hand sizes to confidently control the brakes.
Please note, an SD300 wire will be required to connect this lever into the 12-speed Di2 system. This is available separately. The wires aren’t supplied because the required length varies from bike to bike
- A top of the range rim brake Di2 STI lever that grants control, comfort and precision
- Lightweight carbon brake lever and titanium hardware
- The hood offers excellent ergonomics for a secure and comfortable grip
- Di2 technology makes gear shifting easy and precise at the simple touch of a button
- 12-speed compatible
- Communication to the derailleurs is wired via the SD300 wire (available separately), providing rapid and reliable gear operation
- Considered shift button positioning guarantees intuitive shifting from multiple hand positions
- One extra SD300 E-tube electric cable port allows a satellite shifter to be installed (available separately)
- Typically operating the rear derailleur, the shifting behaviour of this right hand lever can be customised with the E-TUBE app
- The lever is designed to work optimally with SLR rim brake calipers
- Finely tunable reach adjusters for the lever blade enables custom fitment for all hand sizes
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 230 grams (for a pair of levers – this listing is for just the right hand lever)
There are no reviews yet.