Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9250 Di2 STI Levers Pair
Operating traditional rim brake calipers, this pair of Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9250 Di2 STI Levers has ergonomically shaped hoods to guarantee comfort and control in all riding situations. The bodies of the hoods integrate SD300 wire ports, that when partnered with SD300 wires (available separately), send gear shift signals to the 12-speed derailleurs once one of the intuitively positioned shift buttons is pressed. Additional ports for SD300 wires are included so satellite shifters can be used, while the user can fine-tune the gear shifting behaviour via the E-TUBE app.
Smooth and powerful braking is taken care of by the carbon levers, and these combine with a reach adjust feature to ensure accurate braking is experienced by riders with different hand shapes and sizes.
Please note, an SD300 wire will be required to connect this lever into the 12-speed Di2 system. This is available separately. The wires aren’t supplied because the required length varies from bike to bike
- Top of the range rim brake Di2 STI levers that grants control, comfort and precision
- Lightweight carbon brake levers and titanium hardware
- The hoods offer excellent ergonomics for a secure and comfortable grip
- Di2 technology makes gear shifting easy and precise at the simple touch of a button
- 12-speed compatible
- Communication to the derailleurs is wired via SD300 wires (available separately), providing rapid and reliable gear operation
- Considered shift button positioning guarantees intuitive shifting from multiple hand positions
- One extra SD300 E-tube electric cable port per lever allows satellite shifters to be installed (available separately)
- The gear shifting behaviour can be customised with the E-TUBE app
- The levers are designed to work optimally with SLR rim brake calipers
- Finely tunable reach adjusters in the lever blades enable custom fitment for all hand sizes
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 230 grams, for the pair of levers
There are no reviews yet.