Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Front Flat Mount Caliper
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Front Flat Mount Caliper is designed to optimise braking performance in both the wet and the dry. Shimano’s top-of-the-range disc brake; the R9170 Dura-Ace Flat Mount Caliper incorporates several cutting-edge features to boost braking performance, endurance and strength.
Compatible with both 140 and 160mm rotors, this caliper uses two opposed oversized 22mm ceramic pistons to optimise heat insulation while also reducing the leading effect of pad wear. Heat dissipation is also reduced by over 50˚C when compared to other leading hydraulic disc brake options. The direct mount design allows for rapid wheel changes while the shim-less mounting bracket allows for quick insulation and setup.
- Top of the range, high-performance Dura-Ace low profile hydraulic road disc brake for efficient braking in all conditions
- Front wheel use for flat mount forks with adapter to flip between 140 and 160 mm
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimised for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Increased pad to rotor clearance reduces the chance of rotor drag
- Direct flat mount and open design allows easy and quick wheel replacement
- Forged calliper design is lightweight and rigid
- One way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting bracket allows for quick installation and setting up
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock SM-RT900 rotors for optimum braking performance
- Comes complete with resin compound aluminium radiation fin pad further improves heat dissipation reducing brake surface temperature by 50 deg C
- Inline hose routing for low profile design
There are no reviews yet.