Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Double Chainset – HollowTech II 52/36T
Shimano’s top-of-the-range chainset has got more than just a facelift with the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Double Chainset – HollowTech II 52/36T. Designed to optimise power transfer, this crankset is seven grams lighter than the previous Dura-Ace iteration. This reduction of weight does not come at the expense of stiffness as it still boasts optimal stiffness and efficiency with a newly designed crank arm. The four-arm construction boasts strength and aerodynamic efficiency.
HollowGlide technology on the chainrings improves shifting crispness and smoothness with individually designed tooth profiles. The tooth profile also helps to fit a wider gear pitch.
- Optimum power transfer
- Best balance for lighter weight (-7g) and efficiency
- New designed crank arm
- Maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- HollowGlide technology for smooth shifting
- 4-arm construction crankset
- Adapted for race specific disc brake system
- Shorter length of rear centre with O.L.D.135mm
- Redesign the gear teeth profile to fit wider gear pitch
- Rider tuned gearing options
- Bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rolling and increased durability
- Iconic design
- Crank arm length: 165, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm
- Weight: 609g
There are no reviews yet.