Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-Speed Front Derailleur, Double 28.6/31.8mm
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-Speed Front Derailleur, Double 28.6/31.8mm provides riders with smooth and crisp shifting with an intuitive ergonomic action. The derailleur is easy to set up and the integrated cable tension adjuster allows you to adjust the alignment on the go. The derailleur offers compatibility with multiple cable routing options and the maximum gear range of 46-55T means that a wide range of gearing options is accommodated, including oval chainrings.
- 11-speed Dura-Ace R9100 delivers with its super-lightweight yet durable design
- Lighter and intuitive shifting operation thanks to toggle link leverage construction
- Thanks to improvements in the cage design outer trim is no longer required allowing the rider to focus on racing
- Lightweight nickel-plated forged alloy chain cage reduces weight and increases rigidity whilst resisting abrasion from the chain
- Extra wide pivot link and optimised spring tension gives a rigid, flex free shift while being smooth and light action
- Forged aluminium construction reduces weight without sacrificing durability
- Hard-wearing finish expected of Dura-Ace
- Integrated cable tension adjustment
- Maximum capacity of 16-teeth, for use with outer rings 50-55T
- Weight: 74g
- Compatible with 28.6/31.8 seat tubes
There are no reviews yet.