Shimano Di2 SW-RS801-T Top Bar Switches for Drop Handlebar
The Shimano Di2 SW-RS801-T Top Bar Switches are installed on the tops of a drop handlebar, offering tactile gear shifting when climbing, cruising or attacking rough roads. The two included switches operate the rear derailleur only, one taking care of upshifts, while the other performing the downshifts. They are connected to the Dura-Ace ST-9270 STI levers via the included, robust, 260mm long SD-300 series cables.
- Di2 gear shift buttons that are installed on the tops of the handlebar
- Connection to the levers is via the integrated SD-300 series, 260mm cables
- Simply pressing the buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even with cold hands
- These top bar buttons are used to operate the rear derailleur only
- Can be used in conjunction with Dura-Ace ST-R9270, Dura-Ace ST-R9250, Ultegra ST-R8170 and Ultegra ST-R8150 drop bar STI shifters only
- Secured to the handlebar via small cable ties
- 2x switches/buttons are provided in this package
There are no reviews yet.