Shimano AM9 (AM903) MTB Shoes
Delivering pro-proven performance, the Shimano AM903 MTB Shoes will meet the needs of the most demanding downhill and enduro riders. Comfortable, supportive and offering good protection, these shoes use a well ventilated upper, closed around the foot by a quick-lace system with a protective shield, preventing the ingress of dirt and debris. There’s raised material inside the ankle, alongside heel and toe reinforcement and a reinforced instep strap, the latter enhancing pedalling efficiency and support. The outsole is both grippy and durable, with a wider pedal contact area for stability, and an extended Pedal channel to add further stability when unclipped.
- World Cup winning downhill/enduro SPD shoe, upgraded with improved protection, comfort and pedal contact
- Quick-lace system with optimised protection shield designed to guard rider’s foot against dust and debris
- Raised inside-ankle protection and reinforced toe and heel protection to ensure rider safety
- Reinforced instep strap to maximise support and pedalling efficiency
- Reengineered last to cover wider range of foot shapes
- Proprietary Shimano compound outsole, focused on grip and durability, with a refined toe and heel pattern for traction, wider pedal contact area and extended Pedal Channel for stable shoe-to-pedal contact when unclipped
- Cleat compatibility: Two-bolt SPD
- Stiffness rating: 5
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 415 grams (size 42, per shoe)
There are no reviews yet.