Shimano 105 RS710 C32 Tubeless CL Disc Rear Wheel
Compatible with both 11 and 12-speed Shimano and 11-speed SRAM setups, the 105 RS710 C32 Tubeless CL Disc Rear Wheel brings performance at great value. Utilising trickle-down technology from the Ultegra and Dura-Ace ranges, this full carbon wheel is fast and light, and the D2 rim has been developed in the wind tunnel and on the road to maximise control and minimise drag at a range of yaw angles.
A 32mm rim depth makes it ideal for climbers; it’s able to react fast for punchy accelerations but it’s no slouch on the flats either. You can set the wheel up with or without an inner tube, the latter setup maximising traction while minimising rolling resistance and the risk of punctures.
24 J-bend aero spokes create a stiff and strong build and they lace the rim to an alloy hub. There are holes drilled into the rim to prevent the accumulation of rainwater.
- Tubeless-ready tyre compatible
- Drilled drain holes to prevent rainwater accumulation
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon, D2 aero-optimised, hooked
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- External Rim Width: 28mm
- Spokes: Butted and bladed J-bend, diameter 2.0-1.6-2.0
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: Shimano HG11, Flanged alloy
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Axle: 12x142mm E-THRU
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 839 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano Road/11 and 12-speed, SRAM 11-speed
- Included: Tubeless tape / valve
There are no reviews yet.