Shimano 105 Di2 R7100 Groupset
Offering high-end performance at an accessible price point, the Shimano 105 Di2 R7100 Groupset delivers the workhorse durability for which 105 is known, but with state-of-the-art electronic shifting. Using the latest Shimano technology, this groupset features a 12-speed cassette and a wireless cockpit, providing a wide gear range and a simple setup.
Much like the top-shelf Dura-Ace and Ultegra Di2 offerings, shifting is customisable through the use of the accompanying Shimano E-Tube PROJECT mobile app, allowing you to adapt it to your preferences. The braking system is revamped, ensuring superior performance and less noise. The bleeding process has also been improved, ensuring overall ease of maintenance.
- Shimano ST-R7170 shifters
- Shimano BR-R7170 flat mount calipers
- Shimano RD-R7150 rear derailleur, Di2, E-Tube
- Shimano FD-R7150 front derailleur, braze-on, double, Di2, E-Tube
- Shimano Hollowtech II FC-R7100 chainset
- Shimano CS-R7100 105 12-speed cassette, 11-34t
- Shimano CN-M7100 SLX/Road chain with quick link, 12-speed, 126L
- Shimano SM-RT64 Deore, with internal lockring
- Shimano EW-EC300 charging cable, 1700mm
- Shimano E-tube SEIS Di2 battery, 7.4V lithium ion, 3-ports for SD300 wires, internal mount
- Features a refined interface and improved ergonomics
- 12-speed Di2 technology for unmatched efficiency
- Fast, precise, seamless shifting across the 12-speed cassette
- Compatible with user-friendly E-TUBE PROJECT App
- More fine-tuned control and heightened braking performance
- Shimano Shadow rear derailleur
- Integrated D-FLY connectivity
- Cassette is compatible with 11-speed freehub bodies, and features optimised “Sweet Spot” gears to enhance pedalling efficiency
- 50-34t chainrings
There are no reviews yet.